Thursday, May 10, 2012

Speed Writing Exercise

War
It is kind of scary to think if there was to be another war, imagine the bomb sirens, that would be creepy as. Imagine who it could be against? We could fight any country as you could only think what if, what if there was another war, what if it was against the Canadians?

Green
Listen up here's a story about a little guy that lives in a green world, and all day and all night and everything he sees is just green, like him, inside and outside. Green is his house with a green little window and a green corvette and everything is green for him and himself and everybody around, cause he ain't got nobody to listen to listen to listen to...

Wind
She laid there in puddles of salty tears and blood thinking that nothing can be as worse as this as the wind blew upon her stinging wounds. The moon alit upon her face as a muscular tall figure approached her. Her heart is pumping fast as the figure comes closer only to be a stranger, with metal in his nose and graffiti all up his arms.

Holidays
My god I cannot wait until holidays, camp move aside. I cannot wait to meet ruby, she has gotten so big lately, miss her like crazy. I can bake Pavlovas and get some Betty Crocker cooking mix and just bake all day everyday, so fuuuunnnn! I will be with the family and I cannot wait, I can go down the street, go wherever I want, do whatever I want and go to sleep whenever I want.

Gumboots
Moree was flooding, it was awesome as, and somehow a pair of gumboots appeared around my house, just casually. I put them on, grabbed my cat and walked through the water but the cat ran away so it was just me. Then suddenly I got this idea, how about I make a raft and float around the street. So I got my pool inflatable seat thingy and got some painting palets, whatever they are called and used them as oars. I went with the current and soon enough I was at my grandmas house.

Voices
Sometimes I wonder what it is like to be god, if he we're to read people's thoughts or prayers., it must be annoying sometimes. Just hearing voices in your head, people would think you were controlled by a demon. Just imagine Jesus in Bethlehem casually walking down the street shopping for fruit and he then shouts out because of a silly prayer in his head.



No comments:

Post a Comment