Thursday, August 9, 2012

Introduction edit before and after

BEFORE:

Good ______, I am currently talking to you about my new film release based on the Graphic Novel by Art Speigelman. I am honoured to have such a film nominated for ‘Best Picture’ at the Academy Awards. When I first had the opportunity to read the novel, I felt an extreme case fear, violence, love and war which I identified as the main themes of the Novel. When I was going to adapt the film from the story, I wanted to focus on those themes to share with the audience. Within the Novel, I didn’t want to show some of the scenes as they didn’t provide what I wanted to show or it didn’t deliver the same emotions I felt when I read them. I believed that this film should be shown to people of all ages except for those under 15, I wanted to show what it was like in Nazi Germany, just like Artie wanted to too. So far I have received many questions from you and I am now planning to answer the main questions you have asked.


AFTER:

Good ______, I am here to talk to you about my new film release based on the Graphic Novel by Art Speigelman, Maus. I am honoured for Maus to be nominated for ‘Best Picture’ at the Academy Awards. I have recieved so many questions from you so I will answer the most frequent. When I had the opportunity to read the novel, overall I felt an extreme case of fear, violence, love and war which I identified as the main themes of the novel. When I was thinking about how I was going to adapt the novel, I thought about focusing on the main themes and how I was going to share them with the audience. Within the Novel, I didn’t want to show some of the scenes because they might have not provided what I wanted to show or it didn’t deliver the same emotions I felt when I read the novel. I believed that this film should be shown to people of all ages except for those under 15, I wanted to show what it was like in Nazi Germany, just like Artie wanted to too.

No comments:

Post a Comment