Monday, November 16, 2009

Analsying Poems (not completed)

Analysing poems
Poem:
Life, Life, Life

Poet: Barbara Jean


Life sucks, it is too shortLike I don't see my purpose on this EarthI'm doing nothing, sinning my way to Hell! Nobody cares for me in this lifeAt least that’s what I thinkPeople may say” we love you, we care for you'But I know they don't mean it, cause what is their to love? I don't see nothing in me to loveLife stinksI have no purpose on earthI hate my life, this lifeThere is simply no loveTo me there's only lustThere's no such things as Brother hood or Sisterhood anymoreThe world is simply coming to an endLove, pain, blood, the coldnessEverything is dying! People, the environment, the whole worldAll of itAll the things, people, creatures’ God createdAll of it is coming to an endLife is over, it's coming to the final chapter
http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/life-life-life/

Situation:

The situation is about a person that has something bad happen to them in their life to make them hate their life and the way they are living. The person seems sad and confused about her life of what is there to love? When people say that they love and care for her but she doesn’t believe them.
Communication:

The poet wants to communicate that life isn’t all that it seems, it is not like in those romantic, happy movies that everyone falls in love with and believe it is true. The poet is saying that life is too short and those movies could be real until reality comes and gets you and holds you back.


Emotion:

The emotion of the poem is angry, sad, depressing and terrible. She shows a lot of her emotion in this poem. To me it feels like she is upset of a break-up or a terrible thing that happened to her to regret on what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment